A Comprehensive and Inspiring On-Site Review led by the Resilience Team
As a result of the two day exploration, Resilience will provide a concrete list of Resilience Implementation Recommendations to optimize organizational resilience and wellness.
During the two days, the Resilience Team, in collaboration with your organization, will participate in the following:
- Welcome get-together: This is an opportunity for Resilience Inc. to get to know the key members of your organization’s team face to face and learn more about your operations and strengths.
- Walk-through visits to your organization’s facilities/office locations.
- Observation of your organization’s active programs.
- The Resilience Team will meet with leaders from each department (coordinated with your organization prior to the On-Site Exploration) to explore current operations and systems from the perspective of recovery and resilience, including:
- Administration/Leadership Team.
- Program/Department Supervisors.
- Human Resources.
- Quality Management.
- Information Technology.
- Staff Development and Learning.
- Funding and reimbursement methodology.
- Closing Celebration.
Contact Resilience to Rise and Shine by building the resilience within your organization to thrive in tomorrow’s dynamic healthcare environment that is filled with hope and opportunity.